Known as Venice of the North, St Petersburg, Russia is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic Hotel is an ideal place to enjoy the city's charm with a fabulous location next to St. Isaac's Cathedral and steps away from Mariinsky Theatre and the Hermitage Museum. From the moment you arrive, the hotel captivates you with an elegant interior, fresh-cut flowers and original artwork. Luxurious, well-appointed accommodations offer comfortable furnishings and large work area with broadband. For a conference or banquet, choose from a ballroom for 200 guests or smaller meeting room. To relax and unwind, visit the fitness centre and sauna, which is a tradition in Russia perfect for the body and soul. Canvas Restaurant offers the finest International and Russian specialties from our award-winning chef and great wines to complement your fare. During famous White Nights, have a cocktail on the 6th Floor Terrace while enjoying views of the Cathedral.
Renaissance St. Petersburg Baltic Hotel has a total of 102 spacious rooms and suites:
- 46 Deluxe Rooms with King Size Beds
- 30 Deluxe Rooms with Twin Beds
- 18 Suites with King Size Beds
- 2 Suites with Twin Beds
- 6 Bi-Level Suites
Connecting rooms, non-smoking rooms and rooms for physically challenged people are available upon request.
Our elegantly appointed Deluxe guest rooms offer either a King Size Bed or two Twin Beds, TV with satellite channels and pay-per-view movies, feature a large working desk, STSN high speed Internet, two telephones with data port, in-room safety deposit box, mini-bar, individual climate control, key card system, fire detectors and sprinkler system.
Our serene Suites located on the top floors of the hotel offer breathtaking view of the St. Isaacs Cathedral and the city. Suites have a separate bedroom and a living room with a second TV set large working desk, armchair and sofa. Oversized bathrooms in soft beige colors make the Suites even more appealing, each of the bathrooms offer upgraded amenities, bathrobe and slippers.
Luxurious Bi-Level suites feature a spacious living room with comfortable furnishings on the first floor and an elegant bedroom on the second floor. For the guest’s convenience every Bi-Level Suite has a separate entrance on each floor, a separate guest toilet is located on the first floor and a bathroom on the second floor.
Restaurants & Bars:
- “Canvas” Restaurant. 70 seats. Elegant, stylish and at the same time casual, the restaurant offers international and Russian cuisine, artistically prepared by our award-winning chef. A great selection of wine is available to complement your meal. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- “T- Lounge & Bar”. 40 seats. The ideal place to meet for business or pleasure - it’s worth paying a visit to savor a cup of coffee in the morning or one of our famous vodka cocktails in the evening. Delicious sandwiches, salads, hors-d’oeuvres and pastries are served throughout the day.
- 6th Floor Terrace. 30 seats. A bar and an open terrace on the 6th floor offer an unforgettable view of St. Isaacs Cathedral. Beverages and cocktails are served in a romantic setting.
Conference & Meeting Rooms
- Seven conference and banquet rooms totaling 400 square meters (4385 sq. ft.)
- Ballroom of 170 square meters (1825 sq. ft.) which can accommodate up to 200 people theatre style and 120 banquet style (round tables)
- State-of-the-art technical equipment
- Maximum of 5 breakout meeting room(s)
- Copy service
- Fax service
- Full-service business center
- Messenger service
- Network/Internet printing
- Overnight delivery/pickup
- Secretarial service
- Cash machine/ATM
- Concierge desk
- Evening turndown service
- Foreign exchange
- Housekeeping service daily
- Laundry on-site
- Limousine service
- Newspaper delivered to room, on request
- Newspaper in lobby
- Room service, 24-hour
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
- Shoeshine stand
- Valet dry-cleaning